Rightline Equipment, Inc. is committed to user privacy. If you give us personal information, we will treat it according to this policy. Rightline does not sell or otherwise provide personal information to third party advertisers.
Types and Uses of Personal Information
Your personal information is used in the following ways:
- User IDs and Passwords—Provide you with access to your profile areas and to protected content.
- Account Information—Tells us who you are, how to contact you, and your shipping and billing information. Also contains any preferences you have provided.
- Customer Feedback and Support—Provides a mechanism for requesting information from Rightline. Also used to tell us how we can improve our products, services and site designs.
- E-mail Correspondence—Used to raise and respond to issues and inquiries of all types. Also used to distribute information about Rightline, our products, and services.
- Transactions—Show which products and services you have requested.
We will only use your personal information in the ways specified when it was collected. We will not subsequently change the way in which we use your personal information, unless you consent to the new usage.
We protect the personal information you share with us. For example, if you make an online purchase with us, we encrypt your credit card number. Access to your personal information is limited to people who need it to do their job.
Authorized third-party agents may also need access to some of your personal information. For example, if we need to ship something to you, we must share your name and address with a shipping company. We only provide third-party agents with the minimum amount of information needed to complete the requested service or transaction. We do not otherwise share your personal information with third-parties, unless you have granted us permission to do so.
We may respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process. We also may choose to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
Rightline will not retain your personal information longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
Linked Web Sites
We provide links to third-party sites. Since we do not control these Web sites, we encourage you to review the privacy policies posted on these (and all) third-party sites.
If you choose to disable cookies in your browser, you can still access most of the Web site. If you do not accept cookies, Dealer Tools log-in functions will be unavailable to you.
Accessing and Updating Information
We need your help in making sure your personal information is correct in our systems. Please notify us of changes to your name, address, title, phone number or e-mail address. Site programming allows you to make these updates yourself using online account management.
Any e-mail newsletter or recurring communication from Rightline will include instructions indicating how to unsubscribe.
Any newsgroups or forums established on the Rightline Web site may be available to the public. Please consider this before posting.
Transfer of Personal Information to the U.S.
We may process or store your information in our U.S. databases.
All updates to this policy will be posted here. Last update: February 22, 2005