Rightline Foam Clamps are specially constructed to handle large-cube foam with ease and security. Rightline design and manufacture gives you a clamp specifically optimized for safe and efficient operation with reduced damage and long term durability.
Superior Technology for Specialty Clamping
Rightline H-Series is the premium choice in clamps. Advanced construction delivers exceptional durability. Unobstructed operator vision reduces damage and enhances safety.
- Unrivaled visibility
- Stronger, all-steel frame
- Smooth steel load arms with high-strength, low-mass hollow construction
- Hardox lower arm wear strips
- Rounded surfaces grip foam securely with reduced damage
- Rugged stress-reducing slide arms
- Compact structure with rearward center of gravity and excellent capacity retention
Performance and Serviceability
Rightline H-Series Clamps incorporate premium components manufactured in-house for high-performance operation.
- High-flow hydraulics
- Protected valve location
- No flow control or return-to-tank required
- Larger slide arms
- Larger channel bearings, reversible and changeable with arms in place
- Precision machined components
- Better part pricing and availability
- Made in USA from the ground up
Quick Disconnect Lower Hook
Quick Disconnect Lower Hooks speed mounting for applications requiring frequent attachment exchange and simplify installation when truck configuration provides limited wrench access to tighten retainer bolts.
Dual mounting option includes bolt-on reversible hardware to mount attachment on class II or III truck carriages. All components secure to the clamp frame with no loose parts in either arrangement.
Three Position Regulator
Allows driver to select from three clamp pressure settings. Install in truck circuit supplying hydraulic pressure to the clamp.
Rightline install kits are specially designed to mount your attachment on a specific truck model and mast type. Includes all necessary hoses, fittings, brackets and instruction for direct connection to truck internal hosing.