Forward Tipping Drum Clamp
Rightline Forward Tipping Drum clamps provide positive lateral grip plus 180° frontward articulation. Transport, invert or empty drum contents with smooth and powerful hydraulic control.
Secure, Precise Inversion
Rightline H-Series is the premium choice in clamps. Advanced construction delivers exceptional durability. Unobstructed operator vision reduces damage and enhances safety.
- Unrivaled Visibility
- Stronger, all-steel frame
- Optimized hosing components positioned for maximum durability
- High-strength asymmetrical arms
- Rugged stress-reducing slide arms
- Grease free pivot bushings
- Compact structure with rearward center of gravity and excellent capacity retention
Performance and Serviceability
Rightline H-Series Clamps incorporate premium components manufactured in-house for high-performance operation.
- High-flow hydraulics
- Protected valve location
- No flow control or return-to-tank required
- Larger slide arms
- Larger channel bearings, reversible and changeable with arms in place
- Precision machined components
- Better part pricing and availability
- Made in USA from the ground up
Quick Disconnect Lower Hook
Quick Disconnect Lower Hooks speed mounting for applications requiring frequent attachment exchange and simplify installation when truck configuration provides limited wrench access to tighten retainer bolts.
Three Position Regulator
Allows driver to select from three clamp pressure settings. Install in truck circuit supplying hydraulic pressure to the clamp.
Rightline install kits are specially designed to mount your attachment on a specific truck model and mast type. Includes all necessary hoses, fittings, brackets and instruction for direct connection to truck internal hosing.
Class II | Forward Tipping
|Pad Size||Opening Range||Frame Width||Hook Spread||Weight||Lost Load||HCG||VCG||Price|
|(H x L)||(R)||(B)||(A)|
|LWM009||II||1000||8 X 12||10.5-48.8||35||23.0||810||5.5||8.9||9.6||login|