H-Series Fork Positioner
Fork positioning allows drivers to move the forks hydraulically without leaving the seat. H-series brings legendary Rightline durability to hang-on fork positioning. Advanced design accepts standard ITA hook-type forks and provides superior performance with components innovatively protected and ingeniously positioned for maximum work and minimum damage. Side shifting models have the additional ability to laterally position the arms or the entire load for faster and more accurate lifting and placement.
Rugged, Powerful Positioning
Order with factory mounted forks and a truck specific install kit for a total bolt-on package that provides the industry’s fastest, most reliable installation.
- Exceptional visibility
- Class II units support 4” and 5” fork widths
- Class III units 5”, 6”, 7” and 8” fork widths
- Patented carrier design with enclosed cylinders
- No fork length restriction
Performance and Serviceability
- T-1 Steel Top Bar
- Heavy-duty construction.
- Use standard ITA hook-type forks without modification
- No exposed chrome rod or sealing surfaces
- Hydraulics engineered with protected hosing and innovative components
- Stationary connection points facilitate simple, reliable installation
- Made in USA from the ground up
Sequence valve for single function operation of side shifting fork positioner. Single auxiliary valve side shifts attachment as primary function then actuates fork positioning at the end of side shift stroke.
Available for carriages and attachments.
Rightline install kits are specially designed to mount your attachment on a specific truck model and mast type. Includes all necessary hoses, fittings, brackets and instruction for direct connection to truck internal hosing.