Rightline Insulation Clamps are purpose-built for the unique demands of large-cube load handling. Rightline design and manufacture gives you a clamp with components optimized for ease of operation, reduced damage and long term durability in hardworking insulation applications.
Advanced technology, Specialized clamping
Rightline H-Series is the premium choice in clamps. Advanced construction delivers exceptional durability. Unobstructed operator vision reduces damage and enhances safety.
- Unrivaled visibility
- Specialized, all-steel frame with extended height for superior clamp force distribution
- T-1 steel leading edges
- Large-format load arms with high-strength, low-mass hollow construction
- Hardox lower arm wear strips
- Round edges and horizontal ribs reduce damage
- Compact structure with rearward center of gravity and excellent capacity retention
Performance and Serviceability
Rightline H-Series Clamps incorporate premium components manufactured in-house for high-performance operation.
- High-flow hydraulics
- Protected valve location
- No flow control or return-to-tank required
- Larger slide arms
- Larger channel bearings, reversible and changeable with arms in place
- Precision machined components
- Better part pricing and availability
- Made in USA from the ground up
Quick Disconnect Lower Hook
Quick Disconnect Lower Hooks speed mounting for applications requiring frequent attachment exchange and simplify installation when truck configuration provides limited wrench access to tighten retainer bolts.
Dual mounting option includes bolt-on reversible hardware to mount attachment on class II or III truck carriages. All components secure to the clamp frame with no loose parts in either arrangement.
Rightline install kits are specially designed to mount your attachment on a specific truck model and mast type. Includes all necessary hoses, fittings, brackets and instruction for direct connection to truck internal hosing.